Join the Demolition Team!
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Reports to: Project Manager
Position Type: Salary
Work Hours: 50-55 hours per week minimum
- Preparing/Creating contractors bids into quotes used to for customer presentation.
- Track and coordinate all construction jobs from creation to completion.
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as changes in schedule dates, changes on the project's requirements, etc.
- Assisting the project manager in various activities such as keeping schedules updated and team members on task.
- Communicate revisions to Project Manager.
- Managing change orders/add on orders.
- Communication and customer service.
- Provide excellent customer services on the phone and via email, expert business writing, verbal and listening skills.
- Ensure customer expectations and commitments are met while delivering high quality service.
- Contact customers and sub-contractors to confirm accurate information on accounts and confirm scheduled dates.
- Contact customer and arrange for schedule payments to be received on time.
- Maintain good communication with customers, sub-contractors and coworkers.
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. Those duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be altered by the President to suit the needs of
- A thorough knowledge and background in the construction industry.
- Ability to make accurate quantity surveys and to estimate the cost of materials, labor, equipment, and subcontractor’s work, ascertaining that all areas have been accounted for prior to submitting estimate for review.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity, loyalty and honesty; not divulge to outside parties information of a confidential nature pertaining to the company’s operations or bids.
- The ability to get along with people and to communicate in a professional manner with Contractors, Owners, Inspectors, Architects and others having a direct interest in a project being constructed.
- Ability to carry out the duties described in the job description in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Valid Driver’s License, Clean MVR.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Minimum of 1 or more years estimating/demolition projects.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional image at all times.
- Ability to build a team spirit.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be in good overall physical condistion.
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours per day, lifting 75 lbs on a consistent basis, walking for extended periods of time, standing, stooping, shoveling for long durations of time.
MP Contracting is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide a valid driver's license and pass an e-verify compliance background check.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (303) 286-6463 - Or fill out our contact form if you have any questions or would like more information. We
will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible. Thank you!