Join the Demolition Team!
Job Title: Laborer 1
Reports to: Superintendant/Foreman
Position Type: Temporary Part Time/Hourls
- Cleans and removes debris and materials in a safe manner from Job Sites.
- Segregate materials for Recycling.
- Utilize equipment such as Wheelbarrows, Shovels and Brooms to dispose of materials.
- Maintain a clean safe work environment.
- Load and unload various materials, tools and equipment on jobsite.
- Identify hazardous materials on a jobsite and report accordingly.
- Follow all established safety procedures and guidelines.
- Follow all PPE Gear guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have a thorough knowledge of company procedures manual.
The above outline of duties is not arranged in order of priority. Those duties are not meant to restrict initiative, but rather to describe minimum activities. Those duties will from time to time be altered by the President to suit the needs of the company.
- Minimum 18 Years of Age.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including days, night and weekends as needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate and complete tasks as assigned with supervision.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow safety policies and procedures.
- Must have your own transportation.
- Must be in good overall physical condistion.
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours per day, lifting 75 lbs on a consistent basis, walking for extended periods of time, standing, stooping, shoveling for long durations of time.
MP Contracting is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must provide a valid driver's license and pass an e-verify compliance background check.
Please send Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (303) 286-6463 - Or fill out our contact form if you have any questions or would like more information. We will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible. Thank you!